Here are some suggestions to maximize your battery life.
General tips on maintaining your battery’s usage life
- Do not use Super Heavy Duty and other low capacity batteries in high drain devices such as digital cameras.
- Store batteries in a dry, cool place and avoid heat situations.
- Fully discharge batteries before charging. This is particularly true for Nickel Cadmium batteries which have a memory effect.
- Store Rechargeable batteries between 20℃ and 25℃ with 30% to 55% charge.
- Remove the battery if the device is not used for several days or if the device will be plugged into AC continuously.
- Rechargeable batteries should be fully discharged and charged at least once every 3 months.
Please choose NBCELL High capacity batteries.